Daily thoughts will be posted by ministry leaders to guide us during the 21 days. Feel free to comment.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Here we Go!!!

What will the next 21 days consist of?  I don't know but I'm looking forward to turning my attention back to God!  I'm looking forward to joining with all of you as we raise the sails of our lives, church and ministries and see where the Wind of the Holy Spirit is going to blow us!  

Our aim for this blog is to -
  • Share some helpful hints on prayer and fasting
  • Encourage each other on the journey
  • Share what we since God is doing and sharing on how you can know what God is doing in your lives
  • And so much more
A Prayer to open us up-
God we open our lives, our schedules, our bibles, our minds, our hearts, our prayers, our ministries, our church and our families to You.  We give you permission to do in us whatever You need to do to get us where You need us to be.  We desire to discover more of You and all your glory.  Here we are and here we go!  We love You God.
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I,like you have not been as focused on bible reading and prayer as I should be.Truely we are in a time that we need to fully turn to God.I am so grateful that all of you leaders decided that we needed to have this 21 days of prayer.It has also given me a stronger will to pray for and witness to the lost.I have been more intent on bible and prayer time and of all things am now after 24 years of marriage having bible reading time with my husband.How awesome is our God.I sense that I am praying with the whole family of Northwood in one accord.I am looking forward to what lays ahead in 2008.I am praying for all of you guys for Gods direction.Thanks for the blogs.They have been strenghth to me.Our God is an awesome God.